LORI JAMISON (ROG) is an educational consultant whose work on best practices in literacy instruction is recognized across North America. With her background as a school district K-12 literacy consultant and assessment specialist, Lori brings a unique set of skills to consulting with schools and districts. As well, Lori’s dynamic style and practical ideas have made her a popular speaker at international, national and regional conferences.
The author of several professional books, Lori has also written numerous journal articles, teaching guides and other materials for teachers.
Lori is one of the few school-based professionals to have served on the International Reading Association (IRA) Board of Directors. She continues to be a passionate advocate for children, teachers and literacy.
Educational Consulting Services
- Customized professional development
- Conference, seminar and workshop presentations
- Individual teacher coaching
- Data analysis and instructional planning
- Facilitation of grade groups and other teacher meetings
- Online book discussions or other virtual meetings via Skype